Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Final Countdown, Day 6

Today, Erin arrives! I can't believe how lucky I am to have friends that fly half way across the world to hang out with me in Poland! I was telling Liz just last night -- as she prepared us an awesome dinner of homemade chicken soup, salad, and mushroom perogies -- that I probably, most literally, owed her my life. She laughed. But I was serious.

In honor of Erin's arrival, I'm posting some footage of The Royal Baths Park, where peacocks roam around freely. Erin is obsessed with peacocks and I'm planning on taking her there as soon as she gets in. And then we will go drink obscene amounts of coffee, smoke French cigarettes, and get all girly and shit.

I'm also going to the Jewish Historical Museum to see if I can find any records for my family and then off to my last meeting with Rabbi Schudrich. Should be fun! In the meantime, enjoy the real "Kings" of the park:



1 comment:

  1. I love the video! I'd like to video the black squirrels in the parks here but all the oldsters might think I was videoing their Tai Chi sessions (which I'd probably try to sneak into the frame as well, honestly). Ah, parks. Why can't home have more of them and better ones?

    ReplyDelete